viernes, 29 de mayo de 2009


Well, now it’s time for exams, stress and hard work. Sincerely I don’t have topics to talk about. I think that this post will be my last post. I don’t have a reflection because in the portfolio I did one. I suppose that next year we will also have to work on the blog and portfolio.
This week was very hard, because we had a lot of exams and a lot of work. Now, the weekend is coming. On Saturday I’m going to have a relaxing day because next week, Sunday we are going to study Catalan and perhaps I'll start to study philosophy.
We only have more or less 8 days left to finish high school. But I suppose that I have to go one day to recover the second term of chemistry; I hope to pass the exam.
Next week, we have different exams every day for example on Monday; Spanish, Tuesday; philosophy, Wednesday; chemistry , Thursday; Spanish and finally Friday; Biology. It is a very hard week.
Well, also a few days ago the teachers told us that the research project must be delivered in December. On one hand I think that it’s better because we have more time to focus on studies but on the other hand I think that it’s very early and we need more time to practice and prepare.
Good luck for the exams
Good SummerJoh yeah!

1 comentario:

laurapenkert dijo...

Hi Laura,

yes, you're right, this is going to be a very stressful week!!!
I think we've got an exam every day...
I've already started studying, but I think I'll never finish... my head is boiling!
well and after that week we'll have finished again an other course...
have nice holidays and don't worry too much about your exams!

see you on Monday ***